Leave a comment please!



Taller than most. Louder than most.

More layers to my personality than an onion, peel me and I could make you cry.




Tuesday, September 21, 2010

both sides?

Someone I hardly know contacted me to say they understand both sides of the story.. I'm not sure how, as my side hasn't been documented anywhere, by choice.

My ex posted a malicious thread on Blonde poker, AWOP and his blog on Saturday 18th. The post was made up of a great deal of half truths, which made it a very entertaining read for many I believe. However, while there was a lot of things missed out (these points I guess would be my side) and there were a couple of complete lies, his post wasn't and isn't my biggest priority right now.

On Friday 17th I had to go to the police with regards to problems between myself and my ex. He then ran away, as he has done on many occasions before, and took my car, as his was again in the garage where it has been on and off since he bought it. He also took a relatively small sum of money from the pub takings. This has also happened before.

Once he confirmed I was at DTD playing the £300 he then put the thread up to deliberately discredit me and embarass me with maximum exposure, knowing I was sitting with a couple of hundred people who would all be checking updates on Blonde. A few good friends informed me of it immediately and also asked for it to be taken off AWOP. Rob Yong told Blonde to remove it. Blonde poker's representative did ask me if i wanted "right to reply" before it was removed, but as I hadnt actually read it and assumed it was simply a rant, I decided under the circumstances it would only make things worse, bearing in mind the circumstances leading up to him leaving.

I've now read the post and it is worse than I imagined, but knowing him as well as I do, it doesn't surprise me, it just upsets me that something can go so bad, and that someone you loved and supported in every way, including financially, for nearly four years, can be so vindictive.

Luckily, my family and a small circle of friends knew some or all of what has been going on between us for quite some time. I had also consulted a doctor, and my solicitor in the weeks leading up to last weekend's events which obviously will be a help if this ends up in court.

There is a warrant out for his arrest, this is true. The car is also reported as TWOC and if he is stopped in it he will probably be arrested for that as well. These two things were live on Friday and don't relate to his post on Saturday, but obviously since his posts, and his subsequent calls, I will also be seeking a restraining order through my solicitor, as the police have advised me it will take longer to go through the courts. (Obviously the wheels were already turning on this on Friday but it may take up to 3 months doing it that way)

None of this is by choice. There is so much more I would like to post up here but at this moment in time it wouldn't be beneficial in any way to me. And in time, it won't be beneficial to anyone - what will it achieve telling the truth? The few poker people who matter to me already know the truth. My family know the truth. There are many other poker "buddies" out there who don't have a clue and if they choose to judge me based on my ex's desperate attempt to paint himself as a victim then I know they're not people I would waste a second of my day on.

I didn't want to have to reply at all, as it means my ex will then reply - at what point does it stop? I abhor hanging my dirty washing out in public as my friends know - my ex knows this most of all, which is exactly why he did it. So I've kept this as brief as possible and don't really see me discussing it in depth publicly again.Who gives a shit anyway? Normal people will read it shrug and move on. The haters will feed off it for a while, but they never need an excuse anyway.

Onward and upward.

No comments:

Post a Comment